Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tyson


When I told Tyson I started a blog the first thing he said was "Let me see it, you better not have any dorky pictures of me up". And then he said "I hope you are not going to just write bad things about me."
Which reminded me of one of my personal goals to not bad mouth my husband around others. I am a huge venter so this does not seem like it would be that hard but for me it is.

So I thought I would write a little list of "Why I Love My Husband" just to remind me whenever I feel like venting in public.
1. He can always make me laugh and always says "I Love You".
2. His amazing booty shaking abilities.
3. His work ethic, he complains less about having to go to work than anyone I know!
4. His passion for his hobbies, he gets a spark of an idea and it becomes a forest fire over night.
5. How good he is with Alexis and Aspen, watching him play with them always make me smile.
6. He is always willing to help others.
7. I think it is so cute how easy he gets embarassed. (This is an Anderson trait for sure)
8. His desire to make our Home the best it can be and I am grateful for all the hardwork he puts into it.
9. His laugh, it is contagious. And he finds everything that is a little funny to everyone else to be knee slapping hilarious.
10. And last and most important is he only has 9 fingers! Who else can say that about their husband? (See pic below for proof)

No comments: