
Anyone that know me at all, knows I LOVE my nieces or "Rent a Kids" a lot! They are one of the best things in my life. Whenever I am down they can always make me smile. I know this is how everyone feels about their own kids but they are the closest things I have to my own. Aspen is a crazy, over energetic, sassy, adorable, chatterbox of a two year old. This pic was at Grandma's on Memorial day. She was cheesing as big as she could, she cracks me up more and more everytime I see her.

Then you have her older sister Alexis. She is a sweet, loving, gorgeous, overly intelligent 7 year old. I actually can not believe she is already 7, I was only 15 when she was born which seems like an eternity ago. She is such an important part of my life and I am so grateful to my brother and Angela for letting me spend as much time with them as I do. This pic of her was obviously on Halloween but is still to this day one of my absolute favorite pictures of her. This will be the first of many entry's about them, so be prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment