Well, I finally decided to do it. Make my own blog, I have spent many hours peaking into peoples lifes and I figured it is only far if I share too. I might not be that great at this but I am giving it my best effort, so wish me luck. First of all here is a pic of "US". I alway have a lot to say and no one to really listen so this just might be perfect for me. We have been married for 3 years last month and together 7. Which seems crazy to me since we are only 23 and 24. I love being married but that does not mean you won't all hear about my frustrations as far as marriage and compromising often. I think that is enough for now. So.... Well here goes nothing....
3 comments:
YAY, i am happy you joined the blogging world. you will love it. I love you and thank you so much for all your help with the relay!!!
I love blogees! I will be a new peep of yours : )
Hi Tiffany! I just started a blog too and I think I love it. It is kind of like an online journal. It is fun to peek at everyone else's blogs too, so feel free to check mine out too. P.S. Your shirt in this picture is super cute!
Post a Comment