Monday, June 2, 2008

Yard Sale


This Saturday was amazing. We did our team yard sale for the Relay for Life (American Cancer Society) and Raised 1300 dollars. We had a lot of stuff and sold almost all of it.
It was a ton of hard work to put it all together but it all turned out so well! Amy's Army is our team name and I believe she was truly there rooting us all on. Anytime I get frustrated or overwhelmed with the tasks associated with the Relay I just have to imagine Amy's face and it all goes away. All of us girls had so much fun hanging out all day and I can not wait for the relay to have 12 straight hours together. Our team is more than half way to our goal of $5000 and I am going to be estatic when we reach it. We still have a little ways to go so if anyone would like to donate please do so by clicking on the link below
Overall it was an awesome experience and I am so grateful to everyone that showed up to support us and everyone on the teams hardwork. (Including Tyson that had no obligation to stay and did all day!) So again Thank you to everyone involved!

No comments: