Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tis the Season...To be busy...

Our busy week began on the 9th when Aniston was born, and then the 10th was my Mom's birthday which we all spent in and out of the hospital seeing Angela and the baby. Then the 11th we had my Work Christmas party. They had it at a fancy County Club on the East side. They served a very nice dinner and gave out hysterical gag gifts to each employee...But by far the best part of the evening was a hypnotist. My good friend and co-worker Sierra was one of the 7 to be hypnotized. I have known her for almost 12 years so I have seen the crazy side of her personality but a lot of people haven't. She was a body builder, surfer, the leader of the Village People and in a marching band. At the end of the night my cheeks and stomach hurt so bad from laughing at her and another kid named Ryan. He did a perfect reinactment of the Napoleon Dynamite dance that had everyone almost rolling on the floor. Our Christmas parties are usually quite fun but this one will be very hard to ever beat!









Then Friday the 12th we had a small get together at our house for my very good friend Tina's birthday. It was fun hanging out and seeing her kids, which always crack me up.





Saturday night we had a Christmas party with another group of our good friends at Jaron and Andreas house. They cooked a delicious meal and we also got to see all of their kids and how big they are all getting. We were the only couple out of 7 that did not have at least one kid, and we are not even the youngest!
Later in the evening we had to bare the snow and head to Alexis and Aspen's dance performance. They both did so good and were adorable!! After all 3 of their dances we headed back to the party and enjoyed the rest of the night catching up with our friends.

Sunday we all gathered at Tysons parents house to trade presents. I got "The Host" from Tyler and Aubree which I can not wait to read. We had to gather a little early this year because it is Tai and Coby's year to spend Christmas with her family. After that we had the Stalder (Ty's Mom's side) family party as well.














The last night of the fun was Monday the 15th, Alexis's 8th birthday we just visited at my brothers house and had cake and ice cream. I love the picture above because it is a perfect Alexis and Aspen moment.
Angela has been lucky that Aniston can sleep right through the craziness of her big sisters! Now we have nothing... and we do not til Christmas Eve..but I will enjoy the few days of feeling like I get something done. Hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays like we are and we wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Bart and Stacey McQueen said...

Merry Christmas to YOU GUYS and Hope all is well.. Happy Birthday Tiff if I do not see you before then and hope it will be a good one... Happy New Years too!!

kstalder said...

What fun times with family and friends! Aren't we blessed? Love the pics of the new baby. Adorable!

Rat Fam said...

Hey I got the Host as well! Started reading it at the hospital with Cole but I had a hard time concentrating with all the commotion going on around us! You guys must really know how to party. . . That’s a lot to fit in, in such a short period of time!
Merry Christmas!

Joe and Victoria said...

Tiff your nieces are adorable! Hope you and your family have a great Christmas :)

Kristin said...

Lol... I was trying to say it in a discreet way that didn't make me sound to crazy:) I will always remember that though, those were some good times! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen Sierra! That is hilarious!! I didn't know you two worked together! How fun! Tell her hello for me:)