Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ANISTON IS HERE!!!!!

Aniston Blymiller savely arrived today at 8:26 in the morning. She weighed almost 2 lbs more than Aspen at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 inches long. We were all caught quite off guard by her looks, she looks identical to my brother (Matt) nothing like Aspen did. She is dark skinned, has the most hair I have ever seen on a newborn and it is jet black. I really hope it stays so dark because it is a gorgeous color.
We are all so happy for my brothers growing family and I am so excited to have another addition to my nieces. I also wish them luck in the weeks to come, because Aspen is going to take some time to get used to the new addition. She wants to as she says "Pet" the baby every second and thinks the world is ending everytime she crys. She is so happy to be a big sister but a little to enthusiastic about it for all of us to handle. Alexis is a little more non-chalant about the change but still excited to have a new baby sister to help take care of. Aniston's doctor said she came out with a face full of makeup already, she has some dark birth marks but they are already quickly fading.(It really does look like she has full layer of pink eyeshadow on.)

Aniston and Uncle Ty Ty, so cute you just want to kiss her face!

While Angela is in the hospital with the baby I have volunteered to take Alexis for a few days to help out and my Mom has Aspen. I also volunteered to take both girls to dance which I just got back from And....all I have to say is Angela is a VERY brave and patient person to go through that every week. To many whiny parents and screaming kids for me! Sometimes I really wonder if I am built for the whole motherhood thing. I love having Alexis and helping her with homework, taking her to school etc. but propts to all parents because it is kind of exhausting. (not that I have to point that out to any parent ..Right?) So overall a very busy but exciting day!! I love my nieces more than anything and now I just have three to brag about non-stop instead of just two........

4 comments:

Trever and Charie said...

Look at all her hair!! She is so cute!

Joe and Victoria said...

oh my gosh, she is so adorable!! Please tell Matt and Angela that I say congrats!...

she looks so much like your brother... oh she is a doll!

Bart and Stacey McQueen said...

O my gosh she is so cute look at all that hair! That reminds me of Chandler when he was born he had so much hair. man how time goes by so quickly!! I need a baby to hold so when is it your turn Tiff? lol Tyson looks so cute holding that baby!!

kstalder said...

You'll be a great mom, Tiffany! No worries-it comes naturally.