On Christmas Eve we always go to my Grandma Ivie's and since Aniston was still only 2 weeks old and Matt had to work, Ty and I took the girls with us. These are just pic's in the car on the way. Angela always dolls them up so cute for Holidays!
In the morning we went to my Brothers to watch the girls open their presents. They were so adorable and excited in the morning. They said some of the cutest things I have to share. About every other present Aspen would scream "I Love you Sant-ee Clause!" and at the end Alexis said " You know what... Santa is a pretty cool Guy!" They really make me miss being a kid, Christmas was so magical at their age.
Both of the girls got new bikes, which is awesome because me and Tyson got bikes from his parents this year as well. So I am sure we have many bikes rides in the future with our favorite little girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment