The Vegas Airport had these cool statues of reptiles, and since we had like 3 hours to spend in the airport (because of Tai and Coby's paranoia that we would be late), gave us a lot of time to play around.
What studs.....

On our last day we went to the top of the Statosphere, which reminded me that me being so scared of heights..Did Not make for the best idea! They all laughed at me because I had to stand at least 2 feet away from the glass at all times. So I believe this is Coby's impression of me.....
This is Dylan, Tina, Tyson and I on the shuttle going to the other end of the strip. It was like 104 degrees out so.... after about 15-20 minutes of walking we decided the nice air conditioned bus looked a lot better for just 2 dollars!
On our last day we went to the top of the Statosphere, which reminded me that me being so scared of heights..Did Not make for the best idea! They all laughed at me because I had to stand at least 2 feet away from the glass at all times. So I believe this is Coby's impression of me.....
Just some beautiful scenery.
Tai and I in the limo on the way to the wedding. One of the only pictures of just me and Tai in all of our years. I love it!
1 comment:
Tiff looks like alot of fun! Hope things are well for you guys and just wanted to say hey and tell you my blog address www.bsccsmcqueens.blogspot.com
Post a Comment