Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Little Sister's Big Day

On August 25th my Little Sister got married. She did everything very un-traditional which for her is how she does most things, but I would not expect anything else. So this is a pic of Tai, Me, Tina and Alecia before we headed out to the ceremony. I am so happy these girls were able to come out to celebrate with me! They were married at the "Valley of Fire" which is about an hour out side of Las Vegas. It was a very beautiful place.



Giving the Bride and Groom loves right after they said "I Do".

Tanya was a gorgeous Bride!!


All the ladies....



Mr and Mrs. Ottley



We were able to ride to the location in limo's, it was way fun. Squished but fun! I am so glad to see my Sister so happy and able to do exactly what she wanted to for her Wedding. Russell was a very handsome groom and seemed ecstatic to be married to Tanya, which just melted my heart. I wish them the best of luck!

1 comment:

Trever and Charie said...

I have been waiting for these pictures! It looks like it was fun. Beautiful place, Congrats to Tanya. Only two more days for me! Thanks for everything Tiff. I love ya, Charie.