Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy Saturday


I am feeling in a very bloggy mood, so just stop reading if I get too boring. This Saturday Ty and I had a very eventful day, we started the day out with heading to the Dew Tour downtown. We went last year and it was really fun, this year not so much! It was hot and there was WAY to many people! I think they oversold tickets by about 2,000. Tyson is usually less annoyed by crowds and heat so he enjoyed himself more so than me, but he does seem to light up when he watches sports he loves....and that I do like to see. While we were in line for the first event I did get a scary call from my Dad, informing me that Tanya (my little sis) wrecked on her four wheeler the night before and was quite banged up. Which in the Blymiller family is a normal occurence, but still always terrifying the same. So we finished up the two events at the Tour (Freestyle Motorcross, and BMX Park) and headed home. By the time we got home I was really tired and not so happy to relize the very unattracive sunburn lines we had gained over the day but yet it was only 4 o'clock. Anyhow, at this point I was ansy as ever to go check on my sister. Ty was heading up to Park City to hang out with Charie and Coby and I was going out with Jenna, Camille and Candice for a girls night. So we parted ways and I made it to my sisters to find her worse looking than I expected.

She was at Russell's cabin with a couple of friends just casually riding some trails and attempted to go up a small but too steap of a hill. Her friend Heather was on the back so the extra weight pulled the 4 wheeler on top of her. She tried to protect her face with her hand, which as you can see is all that was hurt. Half her face and her left hand. She did not break any bones but did break blood vessels in her hand and eye and swelled up obviously! It was a horrible accident but we are all so grateful that even though she looks bad her injurys were not worse!

Now, the next pics are not for the faint of Heart!!!










Her hand reminds me of a blown up vinyl glove it was huge and looks so painful!





This first pic of her face was Saturday when I first saw her and second was Sunday. She already looks a little better as far as swelling but her eye was almost completely blood red on the left side.I wish her the best for a speedy recovery,

I can not handle to many days at work without her!








After I visited with Tanya and Russell for a while I headed to meet up with my friends at the District for dinner and a movie. So it was a day filled with many emotions but ended up on a good note with a fun few hours with some of my best ladies. This pic is us at Red Robin with "Red".

*See the attractive tan lines I mentioned


Ty also enjoyed himself in Park City they went on the Alpine Slide and new Coaster as well as swam at the condos. I wish I could have been at all 3 places at once!

5 comments:

Hahn's said...

oh Tiffany, i cant believe your sister =( that is so so sad. I wish her a fast recovery as well.

Girls night was so much fun!! I am so happy that we are still friends, and i know we will be FOREVER!!! CANCUN here we come =)

Rat Fam said...

Ouch- I hope your sister is feeling better! That makes my tummy hurt! We wished you could be in 3 places at once also we had a blast up in park city and wished you could have been there!

Trever and Charie said...

Ty was tellin me about Tanya's accident. That's so sad! I hope she gets better so soon!
We missed you up at Park City! We will definately have to go up another time, it was fun!

kstalder said...

Hi Tiffany. This is Aunt Kirsty. I hope you don't mind me popping in on your blog! I love to catch up on the family while we live so far away. Your blog is fun to read and you are such a beautiful girl! Your friends look like a blast and I'm glad you have fun together. Thanks for letting me visit! Say hi to Tyson for me...

Joe and Victoria said...

wow! I am so glad that Tanya is ok and that she wasn't hurt any worse. I hope she recovers soon!