Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tim Mcgraw Concert



Last night we went to the Tim Mcgraw concert at Usana. And can I just say I have not had that much fun in a long time! I got to go with all the people I love most in the world and man did we live it up. We have been so excited for this for months and I think it well lived up to our expectations. My voice and body is feeling it day, but it was so worth it. We yelled, danced and bonded like never before.



Life gets so crazy and busy sometimes, I appreciate every second that me and Ty get to be together and have fun. And Jenna you crack me up!
I had I think a total of 3 drinks spilled on me and sat in mustard so I was hot looking mess by the end of the night. But no complaining here!

This picture is worth a thousand words. It is always good to see so many different people in your life get along so well and this picture is surely proof of that! Love it!

2 comments:

Josh, Camille and Beau said...

I had such a freakin good time!! Thanks so much for letting me tag along and get pancakes and sleep at your house... you do so much for me. Cant wait til the next one... snoop dog is coming hee hee

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

so.. I found ya on here hope u dont mind I added ya as a peep. So.. the concert looked like a blast u all are so cute!! Hope your summer is going great ttys