Pregnancy Report: It is so crazy to think that I am already 2/3 of the way done being pregnant. It has gone so fast yet February still can feel so far away. She is growing at a rapid speed now and makes my belly ache just like Jr High growing pains. Overall I am still feeling really good, able to workout and still sleeping like a rock most of the time. It is true that your energy makes an appearance in the 2nd trimester but quickly starts to go away again entering the third. 9 o'clock just does not come soon enough the last few days and I have had a rough week emotionally kind of like a crazy person but that is normal right? Luckily crazy pregnant lady only lasted a couple of days for mine and Tyson's sake. :) She moves around all of the time now and me and Tyson can not get enough of it. She is quite a distraction when I am at work or trying to watch TV because I just get so caught up in watching and feeling her move all around. It is so amazing to think about what is actually in there. Each day I start to wonder more & more what she will look like, will she have my eyes or Tyson's dark thick hair? We really just can not wait to meet her and find out!
Exciting news to report: We got her crib, dresser and bedding! Everything is just perfect and I can not wait to get it all set up! I will post a pic soon as it is done.
I am also so ecstatic to have my first baby shower on Saturday thrown by Aunt Charie, Aubree and Grandma. I am sure baby Kevin (Shantai's baby boy) and baby Suzy are going to get very spoiled.
I also feel quite comfortable sharing what is most likely to be her real name (since we have not discussed any others in months)..... Sawyer Zade Anderson. Cute huh!
And of course I must leave with some pictures to show how much she has grown in the last month!
21-22 weeks
2 comments:
Love it! Thanks for updating! dang she has grown! So exciting! Looking forward to seeing baby suzy and baby kevin at the shower!
Love ya
Isn't it fun???? Glad you are finally starting to look pregnant! :)
Post a Comment