What I miss about not being pregnant...
Laying on my stomach.
Sleeping in any position I want.
Wearing all my "normal" clothes.
Crunches and many other excercises!!!
Tanning.
Drinking as much caffeine as I want.
Not having three chins.
Not getting up to pee 5 times during the night.
What I miss about not being pregnant...and might not go away now....
Not getting heartburn from Chocolate and anything Tomato based.
Sneezing, walking, or laughing without having to worry about peeing my pants.
What I will probably miss about being pregnant......
Little Kicks to my ribs or pelvic bone that stop me in my tracks.
Being woke up at 4 am to a wiggling baby in my belly instead of a screaming one.
Hearing her heartbeat.
Tyson never telling me "No" :)
Tyson talking to her and lighting up everytime he see's me because he knows I am carrying his little girl........
Sneek Peek of the Nursery....Still just waiting on a throw pillow and curtains. Pictures of the finished product very soon!
28 week Belly Pic
5 comments:
AMEN to pretty much that whole post...except the part about crunches. I don't miss those.:) And for sure AMEN to the quiet baby inside, compared to the screaming one outside!!
You are so lucky to look so tiny at so far along! Once again, my belly is a torpedo. (Just ask Jenna)
Love it! very cute. so excited!
Darling room! I LOVE how you say Tyson's eyes light up. . . what great parents you two will be.
HA HA Rachelle, its not a torpedo, but it is big he he.
Tiff,
I LOVE her nursery, its super cute. Cant wait to see you on Sat.
HA HA Rachelle, its not a torpedo, but it is big he he.
Tiff,
I LOVE her nursery, its super cute. Cant wait to see you on Sat.
Post a Comment