Monday, August 10, 2009

ALL IS WELL!

We had our 12 week appt today and I am happy to report that everything went great! The Doctors intentions were to just hear the heartbeat however, baby had a different plan in mind. She did not want to hold still long enough to catch the sound with the doppler, so doc did an ultrasound. Baby was wiggling around so much you could barely get a glimpse. It was so neat and really makes it feel real now and I know Tyson loved every second of it! So far it seems baby is going to be stubborn like me and energetic like her daddy.

Overall, how I have been feeling has not changed to much but I have had my first sterotypical craving which I think is hilarious. PICKLES! Yep I ate entire bottle (small) in two days, if you even say the word I want one. It cracks me up because I try to sneak them so Tyson doesn't think I am a complete crazy but he seems to catch me everytime I am in the fridge devouring one or two. :)
And as I said in my last post .... the first pictures of baby Anderson to be. The first pic on the left is from 8 weeks when I think it was mainly bloat. Second on the right is from today (almost 12 weeks). Some of my pants are definitely getting tight so I know baby is growing like a weed. Thank you all for you kinds words and sharing your excitement, it really means a lot.
Til next time....










*Try to ignore the glowing white skin.

10 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

I'm so glad that everything is going well! The ultrasounds are amazing huh...? It's crazy to see them moving in the early stages but not be able to feel them yet. That time will come though and you will love every moment of it :) Keep the updates coming!

Rat Fam said...

Good to hear all is well! We are looking forward to hearing all about this little one!

Hahn's said...

=) I love that you have cravings, that is so cute. Keep the updates coming, becuse I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading them.

kstalder said...

Absolutely adorable! Keep us posted! Oh, and I love the pickle story! :)

Bart and Stacey McQueen said...

SOOO CUTE little bellys are the best!! You look awesome... We are so excited we can not wait! I am so glad everything went ok! Love ya

The Andersons said...

Aww.. I love it! So exciting all that comes with the anticipated arrival including your cute and very small baby bump! I am so excited to experience all of this with you guys! Little Susan and Kevin will be best buds forever:)!!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

congrats! that is such wonderful news and it is too funny that you want pickles lol... have you wanted them with ice cream yet like the books say too? wellI ALWAYS craved Gyros lol... I ate about 4 gyros a week for 2 months its all too crazy! well i love reading about it! and good luck with everything!

Trever and Charie said...

little suzy is growing!! Yea! So exciting.

Rat Fam said...

Uncle Brett craves pickles ALL the time! His gut is growing well also but yours is so much more appropriate. Brett wants you to know how excited he is for this little one to arrive!

Mike and Corie said...

Congrats Tiffany!
Babies are the best! you'll Love it. Your belly doesn't look big at all! you still look little!
I Love the Pickle cravings I had that same craving, so wierd huh! that and HAM haha.
congrats!