My title says it all. Pregnancy is something I do not know if anyone can say they get used to. Overall I am still so grateful that the toilet has not been my best friend and so far haven't had to many complaints. However, the growing human inside of me thing is still a little hard for me to fully except. We had another doctor appt on Friday and everything is still right on track, this time the baby did cooperate enough to hear the heartbeat. Which was really neat. Still having all kind of cravings which Tyson has been kind enough to assist me in getting at anytime! Had a couple days of swollen gums and many headaches but the rest of my post is what keeps my spirits up no matter how I am feeling even if it is the hundredth time I had to use the bathroom that day.
Conversations that prove why Tyson will be the best Daddy ever.
I say "My pants are so uncomfortable and people keep looking at me like wow she is gaining weight!" Ty Replys: "Tiff... just embrace the Belly!"
Ty asks: "Do you think a baby has ever grown so fast that they get to come out early?" I say: "Sure, I think that is why some babies choose to come before their due dates." Which follows with Tyson whispering: "Grow baby grow I want you to get here!
Next day I text Ty: "I think baby had a huge growth spurt over night, my belly is sore."
He writes back: "Its because of the pep talk I gave her last night."
After I try on three pairs of pants that I swear fit me just last week and I am whining. Ty says: "No way your belly isn't big at all! It needs to get out to here." (Now picture him holding his arms about 2 feet from his body.)
Every phone call at lunch time starts with: "Hows your day going, what's Suzy doing?"
Every night I get home: "How was your day, what's Suzy doing?"
As Tyson is singing at the top of his lungs...."Do you think she can hear me yet?"
Every night when I am laying on the couch after my work out and exhausted!
Ty asks: "Why do you think the baby thinks it is necessary to take all of your energy?"
Saturday afternoon as we are running errands Ty says: "See won't this be fun running around with the baby."
Last and most importantly we have our big ultrasound on October 2nd, so only 3 more weeks! I can not wait and I hope that if Suzy is a boy she will forgive us for calling her a girl for the first 5 months of her life :)



4 comments:
So cute! It is amazing how quickly they do grow and what fit you in the morning no longer fits that evening! I always had a hard time (and still do) that there is another human inside and then when the baby comes out I still can not figure out how they fit in there. We are sure looking forward to seeing your family grow! You are going to be great parents! Oct 2 will be an exciting day. . .keep us posted!
I love it!! You two are gonna be amazing parents.
That post put a huge smile on my face! So funny how guys minds work. Wait til you start going to child birth classes!! The things they say are hilarious. Can't wait for a few weeks!
Absolutely adorable. I think the best part is feeling the little one move. You will both loooove it!
Post a Comment