Sawyer is already 7.5 months old! It feels like just yesterday that I was 7 months pregnant and so excited for her arrival.
At her 6 month appt she was 14 lbs 10 oz and 25 1/2 inches. Overall she is still very petite and can still wear some 3 month clothes. She is learning so many new things everyday and keeping us laughing. She is such a chatterbox! She sounds like she is having a full conversation with herself and likes to sing, I could listen to her all day. Recently she has learned to clap and say's "Yay" as well as waves and says "Hi".
She still is not anywhere near crawling and I do not see it happening anytime soon. Which is alright with Mommy and I am sure Grandmas because once they are movers you can not go back to the nice stay in one place stage. She loves to stand and dive off of things though so I am sure she will get moving when she is good and ready. :)
She had her first swimming lesson last Saturday and did so well, she is a fish for sure. She loves food and does not seem to be to picky so far. Bananas, green beans, peas and any type of juice seems to be the only things she does not like so far.
She sure does know how to throw a really good fit though! This pic is because she pinched ME and and I said "Owe", obviously a little to loud for her.
Sawyer also is still the queen of silly faces. She got her first tooth in just the last few days and so her tongue is her new friend. She twists it, sticks it out and likes to blow raspberries. It is all too funny.
Life feels really busy right now with my job and Tyson's two companies. However we are so lucky to have the security we do and spend every last minute together that we can! But time you really can slow down!
And last...Sawyer's very talented aunt took some 7 months pictures which you can find all around the blog design and here. And good night!








5 comments:
Absolutely adorable! She is such a well-dressed baby! I love her little boots and cardi! Way cute!! And that fit picture cracks me up! What a doll!
Aw I love this... I can't beleive how big they get so fast!! Her pictures turned out sooo cute!
All I can say is she is darling! What a cute family you have!!
So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Seriously one of the prettiest babies EVER.
She's so beautiful!! Thanks for posting. Love the pic with her naked from waist up with froofy skirt! :) Can't wait to meet her at Christmas.
Post a Comment