As I said in my post 10 tidbits about Sawyer... She will attempt to eat by sucking on anything when she is hungry. This video was at 11:30 at night after a little puking incident clean up. Obviously she was starving, tired and confused. However, I find it hilarious and so glad we finally were able to catch it on our Flip!
I also had mentioned her snorting and how much she hates waking up. This video is an example of how quickly her mood can change even when she is a sleep. Both videos are perfect evidence of why we call her piglet! Make sure you turn up your sound and pause the music because the sound of her attempt and snorting is the best part. (Snorting begins about 50 seconds in video 2) Enjoy :)
1 comment:
Good thing Tyson had his shirt on!! Wish I could hold that little one...
Post a Comment