Friday, February 26, 2010

Meet Sawyer Zade Anderson

Born February 18th at 5:05 PM.
7lbs 1 oz and 18 3/4 inches.

Me and Ty are both so happy that she in finally here! She is such a good baby! She has practically slept through the night from day one, we have to wake her to eat and get changed. She was a pro at breast feeding from the beginning and we could not feel more blessed. Overall I never knew I could be so happy. I am sure many more post's of pic's to come and maybe a birth story...

7 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

Tiffany, she really is so precious! What a doll!!! Congrats to you both! I am so happy for you that she is such an easy baby too!

Candice said...

OMG Tiff, she is so Cute!!!! Congratulations.

Hahn's said...

Tiff- I love her. She is just a doll! I cant wait to come see her again.

Rat Fam said...

Welcome to the family little lady! We are so happy you are here safe and sound. When our household is feeling better we will come see but for now we will have to wait. Love you

kstalder said...

What a beauty! She is so precious! I'm so glad everything went well for you-would love to hear the birth story...when you get some time!

Hollie said...

She is adorable! Congrats you two!

Kristin said...

Congratulations Tiffany! She is beautiful:)