Sunday, February 7, 2010

37 Weeks and Maternity Shots (Picture Overload)

Here we are we have made it full term as of Thursday. I had my first real weekly Doctor's Appt on Friday and I am dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced. So at least Sawyer is showing some effort that she wants to meet us too. I am amazed that she will be here so soon and that I still feel as good as I do. Sure my back aches and my feet are huge by the end of the day but overall pregnancy has been better than I thought it would be. Now lets hope the same for labor.... So hopefully my next post is announcing her arrival! Fingers crossed*

Yesterday my sister in law Aubree was nice enough to go take some maternity shots. I know...... you are all SHOCKED I actually asked someone to take pictures of ME :) But I just knew that in three months from now I would sooo regret not having any evidence that I was actually pregant. So here are a few of the Tiffany approved pictures.

Thanks Aubree, you are a great director and did an awesome job!! I am so glad to have these to show Sawyer one day!














My Favorite! Evidence for Sawyer that Daddy had "cool" hair!

8 comments:

Trever and Charie said...

They turned out super cute!!

Aubree Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubree Anderson said...

I'm so glad you liked them! You made for some awesome pictures because you are just one HOT mama!

Russell and Tanya = Gunner Rustan Ottley said...

I love them. You look Beautiful. You still look small.

Rat Fam said...

I love them! You are darling pregnant! I love Tyson kissing your belly. I can not wait to meet her! I hope labor comes soon and smooth for you. Love ya!

Hahn's said...

Those turned out so so good! I am glad that you did them, because I really think you would have regretted it. Good choice!! Good Luck with everything (labor) Love ya!!

kstalder said...

Absolutely beautiful! I especially like the ones of you sitting on the ground, looking up at the camara. You are beautiful! Best of luck mama!

Anonymous said...

I love it! The last one with you laying down is my fave. So pretty! And I love the name Sawyer! Oh, and the nursery looks super chic! LOVE it!