This month we will be celebrating 4 years since we were married and moved in to our house, which for some reason has made me feel very Nostalgic. Life moves so fast and sometimes I wonder where the time went. I recently came across some old pics on a CD so I thought I would share.A couple of our Engagement pictures we took in Feb 05.
Look how young our little sisters look. Now they both are married!
Sweet Alexis, only 4 years old, trying on dresses to be my flower girl. She has grown up so fast it almost makes me want to cry.....

Sweet Alexis, only 4 years old, trying on dresses to be my flower girl. She has grown up so fast it almost makes me want to cry.....

Our house in the building process and now. This time in my life being engaged, getting married and building a house was so exciting and full of so many changes. It almost does not seem real that it was four years ago.
So much has happend between then and now, all 5 of our siblings were married, my brother welcomed 2 more daughters, sadly lost 2 granfathers, got a dog, lost a dog, and went on 3 amazing vacations.
Ty and I dated for 4 years before we were married and now hitting 4 years married makes me feel like we are moving to the next phase, what that will bring I am not sure, but can not wait to find out....... And can only hope the future brings as many great memories!

3 comments:
Congrats Tiff! You guys are such an amazing couple. I can't wait to see what the future brings you either ;)
Great recap! Time does fly...Can't wait to see you!
I was 12 When you two started dating.. You have literally seen me grow up almost half my life!! I'm so glad that you have been a part of mine and my whole families life for that long. Your a great sister, and I appreciate all your love and support towards me and Trev. Love you two, Charie.
Post a Comment