Saturday, February 14, 2009

Eight Years!!!!!

I just wanted to take a quick minute to tell everyone
Happy Valentines Day!
As well as let everyone know how much I love my husband! We have officially been together for eight years today! Our first kiss was this exact day in 2001! Yep seems like so long ago yet like it was yesterday. I could not ask for a better man to have been my main support for 8 exciting years and I am so grateful to say that I am only 24 and have already been able to share so many important and fun years with the person I will be with forever. Love you babe and can not wait for the next many many years together!
10 years here we come.......

2 comments:

Rat Fam said...

Congratulations! What a great milestone, being together for long periods of time is not the norm anymore and I am proud of you two!

kstalder said...

Wow! That's crazy! Happy 'first kiss anniversary'!