Saturday, February 28, 2009

Better Late than Never....??

I finally feel like I have procrastinated enough, Now I know it has been 6 weeks since we got back from our trip to Cancun! But...I still thought I would share at least a few of my favorite moments in pictures. We went on January 17-24, with Jenna & Kevin Hahn, Camille & Josh Mousley, Brian & Scott Hortin, Zach & Candice Nielson, and Shantai & Coby. I do have to say we had such a blast and it is so amazing to me that we had the opportunity to go with so many of our friends! I will not bore you with our everyday activity's but just put a short message with each pic. The Mexican bus on our way to Senor Frogs.











Part of the group playing beach volleyball, which they played just about every afternoon.

Very competitively too!
Kevin and Coby fell in the pool trying to retrieve a ping pong ball.
























Just relaxing...

View from the catamaran boat we took to an island across from our resort.
And just the girls on the boat....
One night at the best Asian dining on the resort!












The entire group (minus me, Zach and Candice)







Our gorgeous view from our room balcony


























Coby trying to be a monkey to get a coconut.






Coby and Tyson scuba diving one of the three times they went.
A real life shark that they got this close to!

3 comments:

kstalder said...

Wow! How fun! So glad you posted the pics, now...if you could just send some of that sunshine our way!

Hahn's said...

Oh I so want to go back..... BEST TRIP EVER!!!!

Josh, Camille and Beau said...

I miss it like crazy!!! No more tequilla for me for a long while!!
Love you both