Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just wanted to say....









HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY JENNA....


I also wanted to update everyone that Tanya is doing a lot better, she still needs some physical therapy to get her hand 100% but she is recovering very well!

Last but not least.....The last few weeks I have been thinking a lot about how LUCKY I really am. I have so many great friends including my best friend and sister Tanya. Everyone of my closest friends I have known for years. That proves that we have real and forever friendships.

I met Alecia and Tina when I was Five, Camille in third grade and Jenna, Sierra and Tai in seventh grade! It is the best feeling knowing that I always have great girls around for support and to have a blast with!! Our husbands all get along great as well which is just iceing on the cake. Thanks Ladies for being the best friends anyone could ever ask for!!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

4 comments:

Hahn's said...

Thanks Tiff... i love you so much!! Thanks for being the best friend a girl can ask for. We really do have the best set of girls EVER!! I love it. Last night was so much fun, and I am so happy that we get to see each other again tonight!!! See you soon.

Love you!

Faucett Family said...

I think it is awesome you have such an awesome group of girls to support you and be there for you! I am so glad we have gotten so close again over the past couple of years. I really love you and your husband, you guys are great!!

Josh, Camille and Beau said...

I love you too girl. I must agree we have some of the best friends in the world. I love our girl nights!!

Kristin said...

Tiff, you have a blog! How are you? I miss the good old days. It's good to see pictures of everyone to see how they are doing:)